Saturday, January 31, 2009

Got up this morning early and made some more Jelly. I had 17 jars today. I now have 120 jars of all kinds of jelly. It really is very good. I was a very tired lady when I got finished but I got done anyway. We are trying to put shelves up in the hallway so I can have a pranty to put all that food storage in. I have really gotten lots of it lately. We put 480 pounds of beef in the freezer and about 50 pounds of pork. I have several pounds of chicken also. About 50 bags of peas. I hope to put lots more in there this summer. I am afraid that if I don't do that we want have enough food to eat.

I still miss Mama Weaver so bad. It has been almost as hard as giving up Mother. I would love to be able to go talk to her. I could tell her everthing and she seemed to understand. Now I guess that Shari is leaving also. I want have anyone left that I can confide in. Oh well life goes on. and I will survive hopefully.

No comments: