Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today has been a little ruff. I am not sure why but I have been very depressed for some reason. I got busy this afternoon and painted the wall in the hallway. I am going to put some shelves out there to put all my canned things in there. I am trying to build a good food storage.

Richard Allen called me today. Pam is sick and I sure hope that it turns out to be nothing. I think she may have a kidney stone. I sure hope not but something is wrong with her.

I guess that today has been so bad because I have been missing Mama Weaver really bad. I sure wish I could go visit her and talk to her. I sure miss having her to talk to.I called her granddaughter but she was not home.

Got an e-mail from Joan (Jack's first wife) She said that Joelle has a malignant Melanoma in her arm. I sure hope that they can fix that one too.

No comments: