Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things have been busy for the last few days. I have built some shelves in the hallway to put my food storage in. That has kept me busy for 3 days. Then had to take Charles to the doctor yesterday. Got up early and started went out at 8 to crank the car and it would not start. Thought it might be because it was so cold but found out I had left the dome light on. Oh well so much for smart. Called and postpone the doctor visit and got the car going and left and went to Walmart then the doctor. Went by to visit with George for a few minutes. Had a good visit. I think Charles is about ready to give up. It seems the doctor can not find anything else to do to help him get better.

Joseph made Lt at work . I am very happy for them. I hope it will help to get them out of debt. They sure are struggling. Love them very much.

No comments: