Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Had a great day today. I went with Michelle to Enterprize, Al. We went shopping for grocery's at this really cool store. They had kinds of meat on sale and she bought a big supply of it. I was very happy for her. I know they have been needing to do that for some time now so it was nice to see her be able to get it and at such a good price. I bought a Smithfield ham for 59 cents a pound. Boy that was cheap. We just had a good time just the two of us. We don't get to go anywhere often. She is either working or busy with all her animals. She has her hands full with all the bunch of animals. She brought 7 baby rabbits up here for me to see after we got home. They were beautiful. One Black one White and two Cream colored one and 3 spotted one. They were all cute as could be.

I plowed the garden until I broke the disk. So now we will have to work on it before we can finish the garden. Have to finish it though so I can get some peas in the ground. Have to grow some so we will have veg's this year. I have lots of meat but got to get some beans and peas.

No comments: