Monday, February 9, 2009

We went to see that Great Grandson yesterday. His name is Elisha Ray Sheaffer. What a cute little fellow he is. This was the first time that I have ever seen Charles tear up. He told me later that it sure made him feel good to hold him. He has the most beautiful skin and beautiful blue eye. I am sure that will change though. His Mother and Daddy sure seemed to be very proud of him. He was a sleep on the couch when we got there. Of course I could not wait for him to wake up I had to get him up. It was about time for him to eat anyway. Kim looks good but tired. Jolyn looks like a Grandmother tired.

We went to visit Daniel after seeing the baby. Went out to eat and came home about 9:30. I sat here and watched TV for a few minutes Then went to bed. I was on tired puppy. I cant stay up like I use to. sometimes I wish I was young again, but then I remember that I would have to work if I was so its okay to be old.

We had a small meeting at church yesterday only had 18. Michelle and Joseph went. He is now going to midnights. Maybe he can come to church now. I hope so anyway.

No comments: