Sunday, February 15, 2009

Went to Church this morning. Everything was good. We were almost done with Sacrament meeting when Sister Fisher had a stroke I am sure. She passed out and afterwards she could not use her left arm. I will have to wait for updates to find out what happened. All I know is that it frightened the heck out of me. She is so old and has been so sick before that I don't know how much more her body can take. I only pray that she is taken and not left where she can't take care of herself. It will be just like Sister Weaver she will be left alone. I had to leave church and come home because it scared me so bad that I was afraid the something might happen to Charles. He was still in bed when I left and had not slept good. Maybe it was only a fear.

Just got the message that Sister Fisher passed away. She did not make it to the hospital. I guess I knew that when I left. I just could bring myself to admit it. I saw that happen to many time not to know the signs. It only makes me worry more about Charles.

No comments: