Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Today has been a lazy day. I have not much of anything. Just lazed around all day. I have had a headache and did not feel like doing much. I have to get busy tomorrow and cook lots of food for the dinner for Sister Fisher's family. I am not sure just how much I have to cook but I am sure it will be a bunch. There will be at least 30 members of the family there and there is so few of us to fix for them. Shari is about the only one to help me with it. Michelle will make a large pan of dressing for me and I will make some dumpling. I have receive a lot of emails for all the missionary that have been here, that part I love. I love to hear from them and know that they are doing good. Yesterday was Hannah's 13 birthday and tomorrow is Jenna's 16th. I cant believe how fast they grow up. Love them all very much. I am going to the funeral home tomorrow night but will not go to the funeral on Thursday. It will to0 hard to try to get back and get the food done.

No comments: