Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have had a fast moving day today. Got up this morning and went to Sister Fishers house to get some food that had been prepared for the family dinner after the furneal. Back to the grocery store then home. I started cooking and cooked all day long. Went to the church at 3 o'clock and did not get home until 6:30 this evening. But all went well. We had lots of food and a good visit with Sister Fisher's family. She was such a wonderful lady I am so greatful to have know her and be a friend to her. She was a wonderful Sunday School teacher and I loved to listen to her tell her storys. I hope when its my time to go that my children feel the same way about me that her family did about her. I had a good day just very tired. I think I am ready for bed. The doctor's office called me and I have to take Charles back to see him tomorrow. I only hope that it turns out that all we have to do is lab work.

No comments: