Friday, February 13, 2009

Went to Opp, Al today to buy a part for the Golf Cart. Could not get it into gear. Found the cable broke. Cost me 50 dollars to buy a new part. Now I have to get out in the rain tomorrow and put it on for Charles. I sure wish sometime he could see good enough to do all those things he needs done. We left Opp and went through Andalusia to Walmart. Boy they have a big one there. I got lost and could not find anything. It is so different than the one in Crestview, Fl. Had to buy some grocery and did not want to pay Piggly Wiggly prices. Got the rest of the things I needed for the FH&PE meeting in Ft. Walton Beach Stake Center on the 28th. I want be able to go because Jack in schedule to have his surgery on the 26th and I will be afraid to leave for that long. I have been worried to death about that one. Anyway I hope it will soon be finished.


Robert, Audra, and Joshua are here for the week-end. I can't wait to see them. I wish it would not rain so we could pick up limbs and have a bon fire. They seem to enjoy that a bunch. I just love to see them have fun.

No comments: