Friday, February 20, 2009

I took Charles to the lab for blood work. It turned out that all we had to do was lab work. They said his blood was low and that they wanted to check to see if he is anemic or ever how you spell it. He has been very tired all day and I am afraid that that is what is wrong with him. Maybe we can find out what to do for him. We got back from Crestview I had to go get feed for all these animals. Got that done and I hope to finish painting the hallway tomorrow if it isn't to cold. It has been cool all day today. My friend Peggy Moore is in the hospital again. I am so afraid that she want make it. She has lung cancer. She said that they had drawn 380cc of fluid off her lung and she still had 400 left. They have to make an appointment to get that taken care of.

Jack also called me last night and said the surgeon called and cancelled his surgery and did not make another appointment to do it. So he fired her and found himself another surgeon. I hope that all works out okay. I have been really worried about him. I am so afraid they have let it go to long and it will be something bad. All I can do is pray that is not the case.

No comments: