Friday, February 27, 2009


Today was my wonderful brother Jack's birthday. He came to visit with us for a couple of hours. President Coleman was here and welded some on the disk and plows for us. We paid him for his gas to come over but he did a lot of welding which would have cost a lot of money. I sure appreciate it. I hope that we got the plow fixed so we can get the garden bottom plowed. It sure needs it bad. I hope that will help the grass and weeds this year and they want be to bad. I want to make lots of peas and beans. I need lots in the freezer and everyone else will need some also. I need to make lots of them for Sherri and Michelle. I hope to make some green beans also. President Coleman also wants some.

We had a busy day but a good one. Joseph got the ice maker working again so I can have ice in the door. That sure makes life a lot easier. I have to get busy now and clean up this house before we really get started on the garden. We plowed it one time but it needs several more before we plant the middle of March.

No comments: