Sunday, March 1, 2009


Today has been a good day. Went to church and had a good meeting. We had the Stake President there and the Stake Relief Society President along with their wife and husband. It made a big difference in our attendance. I had to do the Relief Society Lesson because Sister Adams is in the hospital. But we got through it. I was grateful for all the help with it. It makes it so much easier if you can get participation out of others. I hope that Michelle will do next week so I don't have to do 3 lessons this month.She has be good about helping me. They made Joseph 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum this morning. Makes me proud.

They released Shari and Tim so I have lost my best Friend again. Not to death this time but to go to Defuniak Springs. I just love her so very much and she is such a help to me. I don't know how I will make it without her here. She is such an inspiration to me. Lord please take care of her and let her know that I will always be here for her.

No comments: