Saturday, March 7, 2009

I went to the doctor with Jack on Wednesday. He was a very nice doctor. His name is Hoddnit I think that is the way you spell it. He sat and explained what all he would have to do and how lone it take. Then he told us that Jack would have to stay in the hospital for 5 days and then he would be out of commission for 6 weeks. I am not sure that will happen but I am going to try to make it happen. He came over today and spent a couple of hours with us. Jennifer was with him. It was great to see her. She is still her jolly self. Jack is suppose to have his surgery on March the 25th. I sure hope we can get it done that day and be finished with it.

I spent Friday afternoon is the Emergency Room because my heart was acting up again. They finally decided that it was stress and let me come home. We went with Michell and Joseph out to eat and come home. I slept all night long and then got up this morning working like a dog. We took down that big tree that was at the back door. Now we have a mess to clean up but we did get part of it. I am sure tired tonight though.

No comments: