Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am very tired. I have worked hard for the last 2 days trying to get this house clean enough and all the laundry done so I can go to the hospital with Jack and not have to worry about Charles having enough clothes to wear. I ironed all day yesterday and today I cleaned and had to go to town to get Charles oxygen. All I can do now is pray that I have it all done. Had to make a big pot of dumplings so he would have something to eat also. I hope he will be okay while I am gone. But I have to go and take care of Jack also. He doesn't have anyone to see that he gets the things he needs. I love him so very much. He is a great brother. I will probably be gone for about 3 days before I can come home. Michelle and Marla Will be checking in on Charles and I hope they can handle everything that he need done while I am gone.

No comments: