Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today we have had a busy day. We moved that huge vine that had fell down in the yard. We had to take the tractor and pull it out to the chicken yard and burn it there. Boy what a job. It got all mixed up with the tractor and I thought we were never going to get it off the plows. But I finally did.

Then we built motors all afternoon. Trying to get this sausage mill fixed so we can make us some more sausage. They sure are good and I would love to but I can't turn that hand turn mill. I talked to Sally Edwards tonight for about an hour. She has been really sick. I sure hope she keeps getting better. She lost 26 pounds in 2 days. She had so much fluid that it was killing her. I talked to Letha this morning on her way to work. Such a good girl. I am so proud of all my Children. I hope that some day they will know all the things that I have done for them to help them stay faithful in the church. I want they to know how much I love them and How much the Lord loves them. I am grateful for the church and my love for it. I know that I am here today because of the Love the Lord has for me.

1 comment:

Bret and Kari VZ said...

Hello Beautiful!!!
Tell Charlie to give you a HUGE Hug from me. That picture of Sheri and her family loos great send her my love and everyone in Paxton.