Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Had a bad morning. I lost my mothers only sister this morning. She has had a long life but what a wonderful lady she was. I think I looked up to her more than any other woman. I just wish I had been able to see her more often lately. She lived in Brewton and I never seemed to have enough time to get over there. I would have loved to brought her over here and kept her with me.. I only have one Uncle left on that side now and one Aunt on Dad's side. My family is all going away. But I know that is the way the Lord has it planned. I know that Mother is very happy today to her only sister. I sometimes envey them to be able to go and be with the ones they love. Uncle Willie was waiting on her and has been for a long time. Now they are togeather.

Jack has to go Thursday for his pre-op and things so he may not get to go to the furneal. I hope he can but he doesn't like furneals very much. I just hope that he does good with this surgery.

No comments: