Saturday, March 14, 2009

Been busy today. We have tried all day to fix a motor so we could make an electric sausage grinder. I have the sausage grinder but it is sure hard to turn with out electricity. I would like to have it so we can make lots of sausage at one time. Oh well. I think maybe we have it worked out but it sure has been hard to come up with all those things and not have to buy a lot of them. I found a grinder for 100.00 dollars but Charles does not want to spend that much money on one. Anyway if we can get it to work then we want have to buy one.

I went to see President Miller on Wednesday afternoon. I talked to him about the problem with Melissa and he told me maybe I should tell her everything that happened. I can't bring myself to do that. I do not want to be the one to hurt her with all the things that happened. I hope some day she will understand and not be angry with me any more. I love her so very much and she has always been a big part of my life. I love all the kids the same but she was always closer to me seemed like. But I can't do that to her.

No comments: