Monday, March 9, 2009

I went to the doctor today. He told me I was going to have to get rid of the stress in my life. I would have to push it away and let it go or it was going to kill me. So as of today I am turning everything that I can over to the Lord and let it alone. I can not keep going like this. I have felt so bad for the last three days. I have been much better today since I have decided that I would not let me bother me anymore. I love my children but they are going to have to live their lives and let me live mine. I can not do things the way they want me to so I will try to do what the Lord wants me to do. I have to take Charles to Dothan to the eye doctor tomorrow and back to Crestview to the lung on Wed. I have gotten to the point that I hate doctor's office's. Oh well Thank goodness that we have them when we need them.

We tried to clean up the old tree stump in the yard that fell over on Sat. Boy what a job. Now I can't hardly get up and down again. I twisted and threw a piece of it in the trailer and I felt it when it hit. I couldn't hardly move afterwards. Oh well again I guess I will learn one day that I can't do those kinds of things anymore.

No comments: