Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today was busy. Charles bottom plowed the garden and I tilled the flower bed. Now my back in aching again. I should have know better but needed to do that. Charles was so tired he could not hardly eat his dinner. I think all my trouble is that I will be sore for tomorrow. But we got the garden going and now all I have to do is disk it. Then it will ready to plant. Then come the fun part and that is getting fertilizer and seed. That will cost me a arm and a leg. But we have to get it done. I am just grateful that we have the land to plant and a tractor to do it with. I hope that Shari and Tim can get some planted also. I know they want to have some stuff to put in the freezer.

I Love my family and am so grateful that we are all members of the church so that we know where we are going and what will happen if we live our lives for good. I am thankful that I know that Heavenly Father loves me. If I did not they I would be lost. Thank you Father for all you do for me.

No comments: