Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today I feel like a million dollars. I received an E-Mail from my Branch President last night that made me feel like I was some one special. He sent me a note that told about my Mother and Father and how great they were to the Missionary when I was young. This Young man served his mission here and he spent some time with my Family while he was here. He talked about how kind my Mother was and what a fine Man he thought my Father was. I knew that already but it sure makes you feel good when you know some one else feels the same way. I am so grateful that my parents taught me to love my Father in Heaven and taught me the gospel as much as they could. I know that my parents loved the Lord and felt that the belief that we have is true. I know that they are now at work in Paradise waiting for me to get there. Sometimes I wish It could be now. But I know that I have to wait until Father in Heaven is ready for me to come.

We started the garden yesterday. We plowed it and now we are waiting for it to rain so we can do it again. I hope to have everything ready to plant in the middle of March. I need lots of peas and beans this year.

No comments: