Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today was Stake Conference. I hate that I did not get to go. We took the Cow to the butcher pin and I had to stay home and load her. David Hays took her for us and he wanted to pick her up at 2:30 so I could not go to conference. It has been a good day though. It was raining to start the day off but then it cleared and was beautiful the rest of the day. I have had a great day. Did not do much of anything. Was give out after making 120 half pints of jelly. I hope that is enough to last me for a few days anyway. Gave Marla some and she said it was very good. I did bag up 44 quarts of peas. Some that I had frozen already from last year just had to put them in bags.

I called Jack tonight and he is doing good. He sounds great. I only wish he was finished with the surgery but maybe that will go great and he will be finished soon. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. He is such a good brother and I love him so very much.

No comments: