Thursday, January 22, 2009

I had the great honor of dressing my dear Friend and getting her mortal body ready for its rest tonight. What an honor that is. How much I loved her and miss her today. I know she is where she wants to be but I miss her. I hope some day to be able to be with her again. I know that she had a hard life and went through a lot of trials but she was faithful and I pray that she can be with her family the way she wanted to be. Shari, Betty, Peggy, myself and Candy her Granddaughter was there. Sister Miller offered the most beautiful prayer before we started and there was such a sweet spirit there. I am so Thankful for that experience. I love my Father in Heaven and I want to try harder to live for him. I pray that I can do that.

I went to dinner with Peggy. I sure wish I knew what to do to help her. She is so depressed. I worry about her so much. I will pray for her to try and help her get through this trial in her life.

God bless Shari. The more she faces the stronger she gets. I should be holding her up but she is always helping me. I know that she love the Lord so very much and I want to be more like her.

No comments: