Thursday, January 8, 2009

Had a good day today except I have not felt very good. I think I am trying to get what Charles has. He has been really sick with it and I guess there has been 3 People died at the nursing home with it.

I talked to Jack this morning and he is doing much better. Trying to get set for his surgery so we will know when that is to take place. Don't want them to call and say he has surgery tomorrow and have to run with it.

Michelle came up with her new baby goat. Cute!! sometimes I would like to have some again but right now we have a couple of cows. I may decide to get me some goats one day. Some times I think I should just sell all this stuff I have around here and not have to worry about anything. Marla called after she got home from work to tell me she had a couple of Poems on line and hopefully she will get some money out of that. She is trying so hard to make this all work.

I have worked on a couple of afghans today and stayed in the house. My head hurts and I feel ruff. Hope it is all better tomorrow

No comments: