Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Went to the doctor on Monday Jan 5, 2009. Charles has had the crud's. I do hope he is some better. I was afraid that he would end up in the hospital. They gave him a Kenalog shot to try and help he through. Took him back to the doctor today and they started him on a B12 shot and hope that will give him some more energy. I have to give him the shot so I hope I can do it so that it does not hurt. I was never trained in giving shots. We have had some very windy weather the last 2 days. I hope that it is all gone. I hope we can have some good weather so I can plow the garden and get it ready to plant. I have to get peas in the ground. If I don't we want have anything to eat next year. I also have to clean my freezer and get it ready for meat. The cow is about ready to put in there.I can't wait to eat some of it. She sure is a pretty thing and I bet she is going to taste good. We have only feed her sweet feed so it should be goo and tender and sweet. I am so grateful to have a brother that loves me enough to give it to me. It would have cost us about 200 dollars if we had to buy her. Now we have about 300 dollars worth of feed in her.

No comments: