Thursday, January 29, 2009

Have had a couple of busy days. Had to take Charles to the eye doctor on Tuesday. He says the eye is okay just slow to respond to treatment. It looks bad to me but what do I know. I then had to come home and make room for a new freezer and get ready to pick up my beef today. Boy what a job. Had to crawl over in the big old freezer and stack things so I would have enough room for 485 pounds of beef. But can't wait to get some in my mouth.

I went with Michelle and Joseph to Crestview on Monday to be with him to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood. What a special thing that was. I only wish they would try harder to get ready to go to the temple. I think he would if Michelle was not quite so bitter. I know how she feels but she will have to be the one to change that. And I really don't know how she feels. I did not loose my kids at that time of my divorce. I lost some of mine later. I do love all of them with all my heart but they don't seem to care.

I have to get ready to plant the garden so I have to get busy in the field and plow. It has turned cold again so I am not sure when that will happen. I am getting to old to plow that tractor. But if I want peas I have to do it. I am afraid not to do that for fear we want have anything to eat next winter. I am trying very hard to get a good supply fo food. I will have a good supply of beef and I hope to kill a hog soon.

No comments: