Friday, January 16, 2009

I went to see Mama Weaver today. I was so upset. She looks so bad. I am sure she will not live long. It is so sad to see her not be able to do anything. They have her so drugged up that she can not feed herself or anything. I sure would love to bring her home and take care of her but can't. I do not have the right to do anything. She wanted me to bring her some Ice Cream back.

I Came home and started Jelly making again. I now have 72 jars of blueberry jelly. Now I have to make some scuppernong jelly and probably some blackberry. I will be glad when I get it all done. My back is killing me.

I had a great visit with Shari while we were out. we went to Apple Bee for lunch and it was great. I had some potato soup and Grilled Cheese BLT and it was really good. I loved the soup. Then we went to the Goodwill and I found me some pants and a shirt.

No comments: