Friday, January 2, 2009

We had a great day today. Doug, Jolyn and the girls came and spent the afternoon with us. I could not believe that they stayed from 1:30 until 7:30. They have never stayed that long before. IT was great and I think Charles really had a good time.

Richard has been here for 2 days and we have rally enjoyed having him here. He has fixed the side door and put down the block for a patio outside the door. It has really made a big difference in the way things look. I only wish I had a lot of the blocks so we could put they down all around outside the door. We could use that corner for a patio and put the table out there. Then we could eat outside some times when the weather permits.

Life has been good today. I have really enjoyed my visit. The girls have grown up so much and seem to be such good girls.

No comments: