Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Went to the eye doctor today. Had to go to Dothan and had my eyes dilated and then some lazer surgery done and had to drive home. Boy was that scary. I did not thnk about them doing all that to me or I would have ask Michelle to go with me. Oh well I made it with a lot of prayers.
I have to go back again on Monday. Maybe I will get her to go with me then.

I really have to go to Crestview to see Grannie Weaver before something happens to her. I understand she is not doing well at all. I just have so much going on that I cant find the time plus Charles has been sick and I don't want to take it in to her. She has enough to deal with as it is. I talk to David once in awhile to see how she is doing.

Elder Brackin called tonight. What a surprise. Great to talk to them. They really want me to come to Utah in April. Still not sure if I can or not.

No comments: