Monday, January 12, 2009

Today has been good. I had to be at the doctor's office at 8 A.M. So I was up and at it early. Had to feed and take care of Chickens, Cows, dog and Cat so needless to say I was up early and busy. Picked Michelle up at 7:20 A.M. and we went to Crestview. I saw the doctor and she released me for 2 years. She tells me nothing is wrong except meanness. I guess that is about right.

Michelle and I went to Breakfast at Cracker Barrel and I had biscuits and gravy. Not as good as mine but okay. Ran into Nita Fickett and her family there. Then we came straight home and there I have remained the rest of the day.

I helped Charles put together his new Air Compressor. He had just about run me nuts to do that. Him so sick he couldn't get outside but he wanted to put that thing together. Oh well we got it together and now he is happy. We went to the pond fed the cows and picked up the eggs fed the dog and cat and back in the house. Dinner done and we have eaten and the dishes done. Thank you Lord I can rest some now. I have got to start walking again to see if I can loose some more weight.

No comments: