Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Today has been one of the hardest days of my life. I lost my dearest friend today. I know she has gone to a better place but I hate that she could not stay home where she wanted to be and had to die alone at the nursing home. This is a picture of her at the Temple the day she recieved her Endowments. She was so happy. She was such a wonderful person and so kind and loving. I wish all of you could have know the dear lady that I called my Mama. Her name was Anne Weaver and she reminded me so much of my mother that I could not help but love her. She promised me that she would look my mother up when you got to heaven and tell her that I love her and still miss her so very much. I sure wish I could go to her tonight and put my head in her lap and tell her all my troubles. She would always make me feel so good about myself. Sister Weaver had that same quality and I will miss her very much. Some of my Grandchildren were fortunate enough to know her and they loved her a lot. I will be one of the blessed people that gets to dress her. The very last thing someone can do for her.

I have been really worried about Charles. It seems that he is having a lot of trouble these days. His eye was bothering him again and I took him to Dothan to get a shot again. We went to the medical doctor today and it seems his calcium is to high and that might cause him some serious problems. I truly pray that does not happen.

No comments: