Friday, January 30, 2009

Today has been a okay day. We took the post down for around the garden. Got to get it ready to plow. I sure hope that we can make lots of peas this year. I want to be able to share some with folks that don't have any. I love to grow them so I hope we do okay this year with them. Maybe some squash, tomatoes, and all that good stuff. I have never been able to do to good with anything except peas. I want to plant some beans this year also. We may even try some corn. I know we will have lots of watermelons. That is Charles's favorite thing.

We had roast for dinner and boy was it good. We went yesterday and picked up the cow that we had butchered. We got 480 pounds of meat. So we have a freezer full. I can eat now. Never seen so many roast and hamburger meat in my life. Thank goodness. We had Audra and Joshua for dinner. Sure enjoyed seeing them eat so much.

I have to get busy on the Afgan that I have started so I can finish it. I am making it for Barbara the nurse at the doctors office. Charles sure likes her and she is good to both of us.

No comments: