Friday, July 31, 2009


Had a good day except Charles fell a couple of days ago and he is so sore that I had to tend to all the chickens for him. I don't know what I am going to do with him if he do't stop climbing a ladder. He took quite a fall but did not break anything.

I found a bloom on my Pelican plant this morning. Boy is that thing beautiful. I am trying to root one so I can have a back up one. So far I have not been able to do that. I also put up 4 quart and 1 pint of peaches off out tree today. If I had not waited so long I could have gotten more but was so busy I forgot about them. I picked a qallon of blueberries from my bushes and I have put up 9 Quarts of figs off our tree. I have had a busy summer and it is not over yet. My lawn mower is on thr fritz so my yard looks awful. I hope to get it going soon and get the yard cut. I am almost afraid to go out for snakes. We have killed 3 out there already.

No comments: