Thursday, July 16, 2009







Today has been busy so for me I have been up since 5:30 AM I forgot to turn the sprinklers off last night so the flower beds got watered very good for a change. I want be able to pay the water bill next month but at least my flowers will live a little while longer.

Marla has gotten moved in and hopefully got ever thing she needs to live here. I have a house full and don't know what to do with all this stuff I had before. I hope we can make it work until she gets her own place. I have worried about her for months so now she is here and maybe I can check on her more often. I know she needs to be here so she will have someone to talk to. Marla also has the shingles. I know how bad they can bother you so I hope the doctor has given her something that will make them get well.

I have a meeting with the Relief Society Presidency at one so I have to get up from here and get myself busy and get ready to go. I have the worst sinus draniage I have ever had. I sure hope it does not make me sick again.


I love my grandchildren so very much and most of them are about to grow up on me. Kayla is 20 and Sarah is 18 Rober is 16 almost. The youngest one will be eight in October. My goodness they will be grown before I know it. Love them all. Heath is so growup that I can't get him to come to see me any more.

No comments: