Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today I have felt really bad. I did not go to Church today. My back is killing me and I have to get up early in the morning to take Charles to the heart doctor. He got up not felling well himself. His heart was acting up and he was weak. He is in his chair now taking a nap. I have really been worried about him. I am afraid that I am going to loose him before I am ready. But I do have the Lord to lean on if I can but remember to do that. I only wish I had had more time with him. I believe I could have made a difference in his life. But Heavenly Father will have to change him now for I have done all I can. I love him and wish I could make him see the imprtance of an Eternal Family. But I guess I can take care of that after he is gone. I wanted to know the joy of having that family but I guess that is not to be. I love my Father in Heaven and pray that I can please him with my actions.

No comments: