Saturday, July 25, 2009


I have had a busy week as always. Joshua was pretty sick a couple of nights ago. He was at the Emergency Room about all night I guess. Michelle left work and went over there to be with him. She did not get home until 5:30 in the morning. I did not get any sleep hardly because I was not with her. I sat here and worried. They finally let him go home about 3:30 and she called me and I went to bed and went to sleep but was up again at 6:30 for the day. I am sure glad I have all my kids grown and now I wish some times that I had the Grand Kids grown. It is so hard not to have them here so we know what is going on with them. They are still so young and tender. I know that Heavenly Father will take care of them but I so want to be there and know what is going on. I worry about all of them but those 3 are so alone. I do not believe that Stacy knows how to take care of them. It is now 11:45 and I can not sleep because Audra called me at 10:00 and I don't know why. I could not get to the phone before she hung up So its worry time again.

Things are going good with Marla here I think. She seems to be able to handle everything okay. She and I cleaned out the trailer for Charles today. We had all the dishes from the travel trailer in there and so we put them all up in the barn. She is a lot of help to me. She does the dishes almost every time we eat. I think she loves to eat grits and eggs with us when she if off. Charles seems to enjoy having her here also. She goes to the Pond with him all the time to keep him from being by himself.

Charles has been having a hard time with his health lately. He is having some trouble with his heart. I have noticed that he is having to take a lot of nitro tablets. I don't know what the heart doctor wil say about that. I will be gone when he goes back unless I call and change the appointment. I may do that.

No comments: