Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I learned something new today. I learned how to submit something to the Branch Calendar. I was surprised that it was so easy. I had never looked at it to see if I could until today. I may be old but I can learn new things. How about that one? It has rained so much for the last few days. We got 2 1/4 inches yesterday and I bet it rained another 2 or 3 inches today. I really did not want it to rain so much because the pecans want make anything if that keeps up. I was looking at them today and there a lot of them if they don't fall off.

President Coleman called me today and said the Sister Fishers Youngest son Ryan Clark got injured in a boating accident yesterday. He is in critical condition. I sure hope that he get better.

Marla is home and tired because she has to work so hard. I wish that she could get her a Job that would not require her to have to do so much manual labor. She really has a hard time with it. There is no way I can let her stop and me keep her up though. Shw will just have to keep trying. She has the cutest little dog and he loves her so much. He is so small that its hard for me to take him out. I am afraid he will get away from me. and I can't get him back.

Michelle started to work and had to turn around and come back up to 0602 because there was a huge tree across the highway 331. It went all the way across. We had had some bad wind but I did not think it was that bad. Anyway thank goodness it was before she had to go to work.

No comments: