Friday, July 17, 2009


Oh what a day. I recieved a invitation from Sister Jones for her wedding. She sure turned out to be a beautiful woman. I wish I could go but that aint going to happen. I am about to lose my mind because Marla is here all the time. She has the shingles and is off from work. Now she is under foot all day long. I don't know how long I can stand for her to be here. I know she wants to help but she doesn't know how I do things so it bothers me. She has got that little dog and I really don't like dogs in the house. I wish I did not feel liek this but I can't help it. I know she is not still clean so it really makes me feel helpless. I am ready for a break and it has only been 2 days.


I am just very tired and need a week of rest with nothing or anyone to bother me. I have Carlie's blanket done and Bailey's is half done. Got to get it finished so I can take it with me to Utah in October. Shari came by and visited for a while today and I really enjoyed her visit. I wish she could have stayed longer. I love to talk to her. She is such a wonderful person and makes me feel so good. Love Shari

No comments: