Monday, July 13, 2009


Went to dinner with Daniel and Kitty tonight. Had a great time. Came home and went to bed and was up at 1:30 AM and could not sleep any more. Don't know what I am going to do about not being able to sleep. I have so much running around in my mind that I can't stop it from thinking so I can sleep.


Jolyn came by and picked some peas while we were gone. I don't think she got very many but maybe she got enough for them to have a mess or two. Doug has a terrible cough and I wish he could find something to do it some good. I wish more that he would stop smoking.


Marla moved in the house with us yesterday. I hope that will work out okay. Not sure right now. She had took something yesterday and she was acting funny last night. I only hope this does not turn out to be a disaster. I love her very much and I wish she could fix her life so she was back to her old self. I know that Father in Heaven can do it if she would only let him. She has to want it and work with him for it to happen.

No comments: