Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today we went to the Pulmonary Doctor. He told us about the same thing the heart doctor told us on Monday. We just have to stay in out of the heat and wear the oxgyen all the time now. We then went to Ryans to dinner with Joseph and the Kids. Today was Audra Mae's birthday. She turned 14 years old. I can not believe that she is that old. Such a sweet and smart young lady. Love her so much. She had Jessica Fickett over to spend the night for her birthday. They sure seem to have hit it off quite well. I hope that it will help Jessica to come to Church more. She is such a cute girl. She has grown so much. She is as big as a 15 year old young lady.

I got my tickets tonight to go to Utah in October. I just hope that Charles will stay healthy enough for me to go. I have wanted to go to Conference all my life and I hope that it will be okay and Charles' will stay healthy enough for me to go. I have it planned to go to conference, and Carlie's Birthday and baptism. I hope to get their blankets done before I go so I want have to pay to ship them out there.

No comments: