Monday, July 6, 2009

Today we went to the Heart Doctor. He gave us some news not unexpected but not what we wanted to hear. Chalres is not a candidate for bypass surgery again. He also refused to do a catheration. Because he had a stroke after the last one. I can understand why but I sure wish he could see his way clear to do it. Anyway I guess I will have to live with what time I have left with him.

We went by to see Miss Effie and Uncle Bill Akins. Had a wonderful visit with them. Brought home a box full of flowers that I had to plant. Got that done and went to the pond and found 15 baby geniue. Had to catch all of them and put them in a box. I am afraid that I will loose all of them because they got wet and cool. Maybe they can make it. I covered them and put a light on them. Maybe they will be okay through the night;

No comments: