Saturday, August 1, 2009

I feel really bad today. I have had Ryan Clark Fisher on my mind all day long. I cna't help but wonder what is happening with him. His Mother loved him so much and I am sure glad that she is gone and did not have to go through this with him. Still do not know what happened to him all I know is that they found him in the water with all the vital organs full of water. Don't know if some one hit him or if he fell in the water. I know I am not making much sense out of this but he is Stella Fishers youngest son. He has no brain waves going on much and they are really worried that he is brain dead. Life can really deal some hard blows sometimes.

I have had Mama Weaver on my mind a lot today. I wish I could see her and Mother and talk to them. I miss them both so very much. I don't have any one that I can tell my troubles to any more. Sherri has moved away and I never know when she is busy and I hate to call her. I guess I will just have to stay busy more and not think about it. Eva Dell called me today and I had a good talk with her. But I can't really talk to her about things that are troubling me.

Marla is home from work. I guess she had a fair day. I know its hard for her. That is hard work. But swhe loves it and I did also. The only reward you get is know that the Lord loves you for what you are doing for all those old folks. The pay is not very much. They do need someone to love them.

No comments: