Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today has been a lazy day. I was suppose to get up early and go to Milton to Elisha's Dedication but he got sick so they had to postpone it until a later date. So I have just sat around all day. I got up and fixed breakfast and messed around and crochet all day until I had to get up and get ready to go to Crestview with Hazel Adams to get her Patriartical Blessing. I so lazy that I did not even get up and go to church this morning. I have not done that in a long time. But I did watch BYU tv all day. So I had better church anyway. I saw the choir and ever thing. It was really good. I had a good ride with Hazel to Crestview. We had a good talk. Then I had a chance to talk to Diane about Kenny. She said she had been up to see him yesterday. I know that Bonita was please to see them. She had called me and ask who she could get to help her with getting Kenny in Church. Love that boy and sure wish I knew what to do for him.

I work hard in the Yard on Friday so hard that I blew up the Lawn Mower. I mean it blew. I am going to had to buy a new motor for it now. But I was tired of putting oil in it every time I cranked it. So maybe when I get it fixed this time it will be a much better mower. I love to cut grass. I have a lot to cut to. l

No comments: