Sunday, August 30, 2009

I get farther and farther apart doing my job of writing. I have so much going on that I can't seem to find the time to sit down and do this. I want to keep up with it but just don't seem to be able to. We have had a good week except Charles has some cold and he is having a hard time finding air. His blood sugar has been high for a week now and I guess I will have to take him back to see the doctor. I was hoping he would get better by himself but it doesn't look like that is happening. I have my tickets to go to Utah and 2 tickets for conference so I am excited to go out there. I have always wanted to go to conference and this is the first time I have had a chance to go. I hope it will all work out. I will get to see my youngest granddaughter baptised and see conference. Boy what a treat. I bought about 80 pounds of pork on Friday so I have to make sausage again. I am not out of sausage but I have to take care of the meat so here we go and I have to buy it when it is on sale. I wish I could afford to buy it at any time but that ain't going happen.

Charles bought me a new lawn mower on Friday. I want be able to buy much of anything now. That thing cost a lot of money. I sure hope it last better than all the other ones we bought. I will try to get a picture of it and put in on here before long. I am so grateful for all that I have the Lord has really blessed me with all the needs of my life. Thank you Father in Heaven.

No comments: