Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Been really busy. Charles fell off a ladder several days ago. He did not break anything but he sure has felt bad ever since he fell. I took him to the doctor and they did not find anything other than his body was trying to tell him he must slow down some. I have really been worried about him.

Things have been good since Marla moved in. She is a lot of help to me. I can start doing the laundry and she will finish it. I cut grass for 3 days trying to get it done. I had not been able to do it all year because the lawn mower was messed up but I finally go it all done. I did not get all the trim work but it still looks very good compared to what it did look like. I needed to turn the horses in and let them eat it but they would have eat my flowers and I have to much money in them.

I have two tickets to go to conference if nothing happens. I have the plane tickets to get there and the tickets to see it if Charles will stay well so I can go. I was called to be the Primary President on August 9. 2009. It has been a long time since I worked in the Primary. I hope that I can do a good job and get Megan back going to Church. I wish that the Branch would grow so we could have a lot of Primary and Relief Society. I love my Father in Heaven and wish that everyone could feel the way I do. I love my children and want what is best for them. I wish they knew just how much I do love them. Can't believe that I would have been married 48 years today if I had stayed married to my Childrens father. But of well I have a wonderful husband now that I have had almost 10 wonderful years. he is very good to me.

No comments: