Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yesterday was Michael's Birthday. I did not get to talk to him but called Cindy and talked to her. She said he was home opening his cards when she left. I would have loved to talk to him but I cant reach him by phone so I just have to talk to Cindy whom I love very much. They are wonderful kids and I wish I could spend more time with them.

Today has been a lazy day. I really have not done any thing much. I fixed breakfast and dinner and that is about all that I have done.I had company this morning and again this afternoon. President and Sister Moore came up this morning and Gene Looman came by this afternoon. He has messed up his computer and thought he could fix it if he had wireless Internet. But like me he doesn't know enough about it so he did not get it fixed.

We had steak fingers and baked sweet potatoes for dinner. It was very good and I am stuffed now. Chuck came over this evening and got himself some watermelons. He stayed for a little while and went back to Jacks. I wish I could have the time to go over and spend some time with them. I miss all the fun things we use to do. I love my brothers and I wish that we lived closer together. They are really good to me. I love all my family and wish we all lived close enough that we could get together more often. I would love to have some pictures of all of us. I guess I will never be able to get another Family picture.

No comments: