Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boy has it rained today. Must have been another 3 inches. I took Audra and Joshua to Defuniak today. I had a really swell time even if it did rain. We got Audra a pair of shoes. That Child has such a little foot that you can find shoes for her. We went to the Shoe Store found her some on sail for 8 dollars. I was shocked. They are cute. They had a flower on the top and a small heel,. Se is so short she needs something to help her out some.

Joseph's Son Cameron has got himself in a mess. He is in the hospital and tested positive for a bunch of drugs. Not sure what is going to happen. He also may have to have some surgery.

I am so sleepy. I got up at 4 this morning to iron. Thank goodness I did not have but 6 pairs of pants for Charles with 6 shirts. So I was done by 7 this morning but did not get to take a nap like I planned. I have a new batch of baby gunies that hatched today. I will take them off tomarrow and put them in a box. Can't wait to see them run around. They are so dang cute.

No comments: