Saturday, September 19, 2009


Oh my goodness. I am so far behind. I have been sick, and Charles has been sick. We have had company. Richard Young (my nephew) and his family have been here and spent a couple of days and Charles's friend Ronnie and wife Laura came and spent a day with us. We had to buy and new lawn mower and so I have been cutting grass. (love that) The new mower is great. I can cut this big yard in 3 hours. Sure wish I had bought this a long time ago. The leaves are falling and everything is getting ready to go to sleep for the winter. I just hope that everything will come back next spring. I love my yard and it sure looks beautiful now except for the leaves.
I had hoped to get a new flower house before winter but did not make it so I will have to make do again with what I have. Oh well that is better than some people have. I should not complain the Lord has so richly blessed me with a great family. I am so grateful that Jordyn is through her surgery and doing okay. I hate that she has to hurt like she does but at least she will be better soon. I love my girls so very much. I am leaving on Oct first to go out there to visit them and go to conference. Can't wait. I have always wanted to do that so I finally get to go. I am excited to go and be in a room with a prophet of the Lord in the same room. Life is good and I love to live it most of the time. I only pray that Charles will be okay while I am gone.

No comments: