Saturday, September 26, 2009


Good morning, Today had already been a long day. I was up at 5:00 AM Had cramps in my legs so bad I could not sleep. As soon as the daylight came I was outside trimming the yard that I cut yesterday. I got that all done and was back in the house by 8 AM. Now I am hot and tired. Bit I will do no more today. I have a meeting in Ft. Walton Beach this evening. I will be going to the Relief Society Conference meeting. We are suppose to have a music presentation before it starts with a light meal. If there is food then I will be there. I have been blessed with some beautiful flowers this year some I have never seen before. I only wish I could keep them from freezing this winter. They sure cost me a arm and leg to replace. Charles has really been having a hard time finding air. I am not so sure that I need to go off and leave him but I want to go so bad. All I can do is pray that he will be okay until I get back. He tells me he will be fine. I am very excited to go to conference. I will also get to see the Brackins, Glads, and some of the girls while I am out there. I only wish I could see them all. Maybe I will also get to see the Andreasons. Anyway this is a picture of my Star Cactus.

No comments: