Sunday, September 20, 2009


Went to church this morning. No one was there. We only had 7 members from our branch. We had the stake high council and his family which made it be 12. I am so afraid that they are going to close this branch. Just can't get Michelle to go. No one seems to be interested in going any more. I love Father in Heaven and I wish I could get everyone to Love him that way. I would do anything for him, but it is hard when everything you say or do is misinterpreted. I wish I could go some place else sometimes. It is so hard to be the only one that will do anything. I am sure they have problems also but we need to remember that Heavenly Father died for us so we could live with him again if we do what we should. I try very hard but fail so I am thankful that he is a forgiving Father in Heaven. Today is a bad day for me. I am hurting so bad in my back. I can't hardly sit and sure can't stand.

No comments: