Tuesday, September 29, 2009


I am leaving on a jet plane. Hurray. I am going to Utah and spend 2 weeks with my girls. I get to go to conference for the first time in my life. It is something that I have always wanted to do and now I have the chance. I do hope that I want be to much trouble for the girls. I know they have a life and I sure do not want to take them away from things they want and need to do. Melissa has a volley ball and Letha has work. I just know that I love them and want to spend some quality time with them and my grandchildren. I know that I want be around for to many more years so I just need to let them know how much I love them and pray for them that they can have a wonderful life. I only wish for them better than what I had. I Pray that none of them ever have to face the things that I had to face. I worry so much that they want know how to take care of their family if things get really hard. I know that the Lord will bless them if they will stay close to him and ask for those blessing. I wish I had the money to help them with all the things that they need. and some of what they want.

No comments: